Please find here a list of invited lectures for the Sensorium of Reading
Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Camilla Temple, University of York, “Spiritual Materiality: Epigram and Emblem in George Herbert.” Gilman Hall 130D, 12:30 pm.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Matthew Rubery, Queen Mary University, London, “The Confessions of a Synesthetic Reader.” Gilman Hall 130D, 4:15 pm.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- Brenda Rapp, Johns Hopkins University, “Insights into Written Language from Neuroscience and Neuropsychology.” Gilman Hall 130D, 4:15 pm.
Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Johanna Drucker, UCLA, “A Conversation with Johanna Drucker.” Gilman Hall 130D, 4:15 pm.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Mara Mills, New York University, “New Methods for the History of Aural Reading.” Gilman Hall 130D, 4:15 pm.